no photo

Analysis of the global market for medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments in 2011-2015, the forecast for 2016-2020

  • Rating:
  • (0 / 5)
Quick order

Description

According to BusinesStat, in 2015, global sales of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments increased by 1.1% compared to 2014 and reached 89.1 billion pieces. The growth of sales was promoted by such factors as the development of low-impact surgical treatment methods, an increase in the number of outpatient procedures in medical institutions, the aging population and the prevalence of diseases.

These factors will support the increase in sales of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments in 2016 by 3.7% compared with 2015 - up to 92.4 billion pieces. Manufacturers are constantly improving the design and materials, which also contributes to the wider use of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments in medical institutions.

At the end of 2015, the structure of sales in this market was represented almost equally by both imported products and products of own production. The share of imports in the world sales of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments amounted to 50.9%, which corresponded to 45.4 billion pieces. The remaining 49.1% of sales accounted for their own products.

In 2015, the world produced 101.6 billion pieces of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments, which exceeded the value of 2014 by 5.2%. At the same time, the volume of world imports for 2014-2015 grew stronger (by 30.2% ) and by 2015 reached 52 billion units. The growth of both import and production is due to the high demand for these products in medical institutions. In addition, a number of states are increasing spending on health care, and therefore, the purchase of medical needles, catheters and similar medical instruments.

“Analysis of the global market for medical needles, catheters and similar tools in 2011-2015, forecast for 2016-2020” includes the most important data necessary for understanding the current global market conditions and assessing the prospects for its development:

Economy and population

Manufacture of medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

Sales of medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

External and internal trade in medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

Import and export of medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

Foreign trade prices of medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

The review provides current data on more than 100 countries of the world and a forecast for the 25 leading countries of the world market for medical needles, catheters and similar instruments.

Leading countries: China, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Germany and other countries of the world.

In preparing the review used statistical information:

United Nations Statistics Division

Eurostat

National Agencies and Compendia

Index Mundi

International Trade Center

International Monetary Fund

Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

World Trade Organization

Along with the official statistics, the review contains the results of BusinesStat research:

Analysis of open information on the market for medical needles, catheters and similar instruments

Survey of medical industry experts

No comments yet
Please rate it

See also:
BUY MARKET REPORTS

We are leading agency on market reports sales. More than 10000 market researches in our data base. 

Contacts

info@thaisoul.ru

Follow the news